This delivery truck is empty.
Start adding some amazing products!
Apple Cider Bundt Cake
MAKES ABOUT 12 servings
Brushed with butter and sprinkled with cinnamon-sugar (a nod to the sugar-spice coating of your favorite apple cider doughnut), this cozy cake is perfect for the season.
Enjoy a slice for breakfast or topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and drizzle of salted caramel sauce for dessert!
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 10 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup apple cider
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a 10-cup bundt pan generously with nonstick spray. Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, spices, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Beat butter and sugar in a large mixer bowl on medium speed until pale and fluffy. Reduce speed to low and add eggs one at a time. Combine apple cider, applesauce, and vanilla in a small bowl. Beat in flour mixture in three additions, alternating with apple cider mixture (begin and end with flour mixture), just until incorporated.
- Spoon batter into prepared bundt pan and smooth with an offset spatula. Tap pan sharply to reduce air bubbles. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, until cake is golden, springs back to the touch, and a tester inserted in the center comes out clean or with a few crumbs attached. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes; carefully invert onto rack.
- Place rack with cake over a piece of wax paper. Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Brush warm cake with melted butter and sprinkle generously with cinnamon-sugar. Let cake cool completely before serving. Store leftovers in an airtight container up to 2 days.
What You'll Need: